Community Eye Center: Dr. Prabin Mishra, M.D., Ph.D
A talented and sought-after licensed Cosmetic and Oculoplastic Surgeon with board certification in Anti-aging Medicine. Dr. Mishra offers a comprehensive array of treatments, including cosmetic and functional eyelid surgery, BOTOX, cosmetic and other options at Community Eye Center.
Known for his ability to deliver beautiful and natural results, Dr. Mishra is highly-skilled in fine suturing, with a delicate and precise touch that translates into exceptional results for eyelid and facial plastic surgery. Providing patients with attentive care and completely customized treatment plans, he is committed to his patients.
Furthering this commitment, Dr. Mishra stays abreast of adaptations of technological advances and continuously pursues knowledge in his field. Publishing in various sources including the American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery, The Journal of International Health, The American Journal of Emergency Medicine and The Journal of Anatomy, he also shares his expertise.
A compassionate surgeon, he listens to his patients and communicates with them in a caring way. Taking ample time explaining treatment options, he treats patients with the dignity, respect, concern and compassion.
When he is not in the office or in surgery, he enjoys spending time with his wife, traveling or working on his farm.
American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Board Certified
- American Medical Association
- American College of Cosmetic Medicine
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Residency: Indiana University, School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Medical School: Michigan State University School of Medicine, Lansing, MI