Community Eye Center: Dr. Cheryl L. Simoneau, O.D.
A knowledgeable and considerate Board Certified Optometrist at Community Eye Center, Dr. Simoneau’s emphasis is primary care optometry including pre and post surgery care, dry eye syndrome, glaucoma management, macular degeneration as well as contact lens fitting.
Dr. Simoneau constantly works to stay in tune with the many advances that are occurring within the eyecare industry. Whether she is providing a comprehensive eye exam, assessing vision for glasses or contact lens prescription or providing a diagnosis and management of eye diseases or injuries, rest assured that you are receiving the highest quality care available.
A resident of Charlotte County, Dr. Simoneau participates in many community activities and community outreach efforts of Community Eye Center. She is a dedicated and caring optometrist who takes great pleasure in helping patients preserve a lifetime of healthy vision.
In her spare time, Dr. Simoneau enjoys spending time with her husband of over 20 years, two teenage children and their treasured Golden Doodle. An avid sports fan, she also catches up on the Nascar circuit, NFL football and NBA basketball.
Florida State Board Certified Optometrist
- American Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association
- Southwest Florida Association
- Beta Sigma Kappa Honor Society
- Residency: Providence Veterans Administration Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island (Concentration on Ocular Disease and Therapeutics)
- Graduate: New England College of Optometry in Boston, MA (High Honors)
- Undergraduate: Wheaton College, Norton, MA (Magna Cum Laude)