2+ years experience currently is required. Hiring incentive such as relocation, tuition repayment, or sign-on bonus may be available.
Ophthalmic / Optometric Technician Requirements:
· Must have 2+ years of clinical ophthalmic / optometric experience
· Must be caring and committed to our patients and co-workers
· Must be patient-focused
· COA+ preferred, not required
Ophthalmic / Optometric Technician Responsibilities:
· Will gather patient information, perform testing, triage patients, and assist physicians
· Additional responsibilities will include instrument maintenance and administrative tasks such as maintaining clean and stocked procedure rooms.
It is our policy to implement fair win/win employment strategies and actions that reflect our patient-focused culture, commitment to healthy work/life balance, and staff appreciation.
**Incumbents of this position will be required to submit to a post-offer urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use and on an ongoing basis after hire, as directed. Travel to satellite clinics in North Port or Venice may be required.
We are looking for FT and PT. We are also willing to consider seasonal possibilities.
Our total compensation for all Full-time openings includes:
· Health insurance-FREE to employee
· Short term disability-FREE to employee
· Telemedicine-FREE to employee and immediate family
· Life Insurance Coverage-FREE to employee
· Employee assistance Program-Free to employee
· Paid Holidays
· Paid time off
· Uniform Allowance
· Routine Vision exam-FREE to employee and immediate family
· Vision care discounts
· Retirement plan-with Company match
· Voluntary Dental insurance
· Voluntary Long term Disability
· Voluntary Supplemental insurances
· Voluntary Life insurance
· Voluntary Identity Theft insurance
· Voluntary Legal insurance
· Professional development assistance