• Complete Insurance verifications and authorizations for facility and physicians
• Answer patient inquiries in person and on the phone
• Pro-actively contact patients if services are not pre-approved or if more information is needed prior to the appointment
• Follow-up on insurance company requests for additional information
• Research, identify and rectify any special circumstances resulting in delayed authorizations
It is our policy to implement fair win/win employment strategies and actions that reflect our patient-focused culture, commitment to healthy work/life balance, and staff appreciation. We offer top-notch comprehensive benefits second to none! Join a team that values you!
Incumbents of this position will be required to submit to a post-offer urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use and on an ongoing basis after hire, as directed.
Job Type: Full-time
Our total compensation for all full-time openings includes: